THIS IS A NEW-OLD-STOCK PEDAL. PEDAL HAS BEEN PLAYED BUT SHOWS LITTLE TO NO SIGN OF WEAR. BOX INCLUDED. ALL PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL PEDAL.
The Fuzzmonger mk1 is a voltage controlled cross-over Fuzz pedal designed to give you an unlimited range of fuzz tones! Fuzz swells, audio fade ins, percussive sounds and plenty more cool tricks can be achieved with the switchable on-board envelope generator. If you're looking for a brand new fuzz sound, this pedal is for you!
- Input - guitar, modular synth, toy, etc. plugs in here.
- Output - this goes to your mixer or amplifier.
- Fuzz - stereo expression pedal input or mono cv input for the Fuzz (drive). voltage range is 0-10V
- Filter - stereo expression pedal input or mono cv input for the filter. voltage range is 0-10V
- 9-vdc input - center negative 9vdc power adapter input.
- Fuzz - Offset control for the Fuzz (drive) section. This is basically a VCA pre-fuzz stages.
- Filter - Offset control for the VC state variable filter. The lowpass output is selected. The resonance is at a fixed gain.
- Gain - Controls the final output volume. Just before noon posistion will introduce soft-clipping distortion into the circuit. This section comes at the end of the entire circuit.
- Attack - Controls the length of intitial attack or rise before the enevelope generator peaks and switches to the decay.
- Decay - Controls the length of the final decay or fade out of the envelope generator.
- true bypass - switch for true-bypass of the input signal. when the led is lit the effect is in use. when it is not lit the signal is bypassed.
- Envelope - switches the envelope generator on or off. When it is enabled the Fuzz and Filter knobs control the amount in which the envelope effect each section. This is triggered by the input source as indicated by the LED.
- note - this product is not battery powered!
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack (not included)