The Female-to-Female Barrel Adaptor allows users to chain together cables with male barrel plugs to create longer cable runs. It also allows user to convert male barrel plugs to female barrel jack if needed.
The C-F/F offers the following features:
- 2 x Female Barrel jack to connect to Power-All, other power source or cables with male barrel plugs (C-M/M Cable may be required to connect C-F/F to brick-style power supplies).
- 26-gauge Cable with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10.5” (approx. 264 mm) Cable length between jacks
- Female Barrel Jack (2): 5.5 mm O.D.; 2.1 mm I.D.
- Cable: 26-gauge, OFC with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10.5” (approx. 264 mm) Cable length between plugs
- Output polarity of C-F/F’s female barrel jacks will match output polarity of power supply connected to Female Barrel Jack (i.e. if Power Supply is tip-negative, then C-F/F output will all be tip-negative)
- Connect C-M/M Cable to C-F/F’s Female Barrel Jack to connect to brick-style power supplies or other sources with Female Power Output Jacks
- Connect Daisy-Chain or Y-Splitter cables to one of C-F/F’s female Barrel Jacks to power additional pedals*
- Connect Cable-Red to either end of the C-F/F to reverse the output polarity of the opposite Female Jack
*Sum of current draws of pedals used should not exceed maximum output current of Power Supply.