The C-M10 Extension Cable provides an additional 10 Feet of length for significantly longer power runs, such as running power from your pedalboard to your amplifier or running power to a pedal that is not mounted on your pedalboard (wah, etc.).
The C-M10 offers the following features:
- 1 x Female Barrel jack to connect to Power-All or other power source (C-M/M & C-BL Cable may be required to connect C-M10 to brick-style power supplies)
- 1 x straight Male Barrel plug to connect to pedals or other cables
- Spring-loaded male plugs to reduce chance of disconnection
- 24-gauge Cable with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10-Feet (approx. 3-meter) cable length between plugs
- NEW Lo-Pro™ Plug design offers the smallest plug dimensions possible in order to save space on your pedalboard and to make connection to your pedals quick, easy and efficient
- Female Barrel Jack (1): 5.5 mm O.D.; 2.1 mm I.D.
- Male Barrel Plug (1): 5.5 mm O.D.; 2.1 mm I.D.; 10 mm barrel length
- Cable: 24-gauge, OFC with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10-Feet (approx. 3-Meter) Cable length between plugs
- Output polarity of C-M10’s Male Barrel Plug will match output polarity of power supply connected to Female Barrel Jack (i.e. if Power Supply is tip-negative, then C-M10 outputs will all be tip-negative)
- Connect C-M/M Cable to C-M10’s Female Barrel Jack to connect to brick-style power supplies or other sources with Female Power Output Jacks
- Connect Daisy-Chain or Y-Splitter cables to C-M10’s male Barrel Plug to power additional pedals* or connect colored cables to change the plug connection type
- Connect Cable-Red to either end of the C-M10 to reverse the output polarity of the male plug
- Use C-Cap to cover unused Male Barrel Plug & prevent short-circuits
*Sum of current draws of pedals used should not exceed maximum output current of Power Supply.